VILLA SAN GIMIGNANO
Effortlessly stylish, timeless, located in the best spot of Tuscany and managed by an amazing team.
This villa, strategically oriented at the top of one of the most perfectly situated Chianti hills, offers its guests stunning views of the Tuscan valleys and countryside beyond. Originally built in the year 1000AD, the Villa has undergone a lengthy and meticulously conceived restoration. Today, as a s, guests may enjoy the extraordinary views provided from its unique Tuscan hilltop location. This gorgeous villa, which has been beautifully appointed with the latest modern facilities, has all the comforts that one might want for a memorable and truly unforgettable holiday.
The property is rented as one villa but is composed of two separate buildings, which are connected by a glass corridor. Both the old tower and the hay barn have been completely restored with old brick floors and reclaimed wooden ceilings, showcasing the best of contemporary Italian design, with a very cool, clean look, combining turn of-the century style with a contemporary feel of elegance. Florence, an Italian city that is small and immense at the same time, an open air museum grown more beautiful over the centuries, is just 40 minutes aways.
Roccia Cottage (access via the villa’s living room)
Marina Cottage (independent building)
Parignana Cottage (independent building)
• Living room with fireplace, TV Sat and DVD Player, Library and another small well equipped kitchen (Oven, Washing Machine, Microwave) accessed via a 15 sq mt veranda of 15 sq mt, from the kitchen,
• 1 Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (Double big shower of 2 m2)
• FIRST FLOOR: 1 Double Bedroom (Special Villeroy&Bosch bathtub 170x170cm in the room plus a regular bathroom with shower); 1 Double Bedroom (Double shower 150x80cm divided from the room by a glass pane (cm); 1 Double Bedroom with rectangular Villeroy-Boch Jacuzzi Bath
100 mt from the villa there is 1 Gym Room of 100mq with Tatami equipped for Pilates, Yoga, Box; Connected to this side of the Gym Room there is a sofa, a bed for massages and 1 bathroom with shower
• The laundry with washing machine & dryer plus 1 bathroom with shower for the staff
• SWIMMING POOL (Salt and Silver Crystal Water, 4x18 m with depth from 140 to 150 cm) may be heated on request
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.