This stunning property is located in the heart of Val d’Orcia, that evocative stretch of land represented in every Tuscany postcard, ten kilometres from Siena, with a commanding view over the cypresses lines all around. The estate, featuring a vegetable garden thought for chefs and a number of alfresco area distributed on the private curated grounds, stands on the top of a hill, walking distant from a village with a trattoria, a local restaurant with typical ingredients and dishes from the Senese culinary tradition, and it has been planned to become a contemporary, instagrammable, mansion among a traditional setting.
Consisting of two stone buildings set next to each-other, it creates a very unique design: the vision beyond the swimming pool features the delightful bucolic features of Valdorcia, with its pine trees that have been luring poets over for decades. The main villa is a large, luxurious family home with four bedrooms and bathroom suites and one extra bedroom with a futon for children. The annex features one bedroom and one living room that can be adapted to host two extra guests sharing a bathroom, perfect for children. The estate boasts Wi-Fi throughout, two designer kitchens of which one for cooking classes, a gym, a wellness room with Jacuzzi (4 people) and a Finnish sauna. The villa is set around a series of courtyards with a barbecue area and vegetable gardens, featuring two terraces for al fresco living.
Complete list of indoor and outdoor amenities of this property.
• The property measures 6 hectares of private grounds
• The property measures a total of 660 Sq.Mt. of living space
• 468 Sq.Mt. (Main Villa)
• 192 Sq.Mt. (Annex)
• The estate is 279 m meters above sea level
• The property offers a swimming pool (not heated)
• The property features air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout
• The property can accommodate a maximum of 10 adults in bedroom, 2 children in 2 extra beds and 2 children (2-9) in 1 extra bedroom (no bathroom) with a futon
● Modern air conditioning & heating system
● Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with wood oven
● Satellite TV High-quality
● Wi-Fi service
● Hair dryer and toiletries
● State of the art security system
Estate common areas
● Swimming pool (1/6 -30/9)
● Gym (professional)
● Wellness area with spa & massage room
● Bar with wines collection
● Pizza /bread oven 2nd kitchen
● Barbecue (wooden) in stone and brick in the patio
● Vegetable gardens
● Interactive Art station
Included services and utilities:
Morning Housekeeping Service 3 hours a day 7 days a week (Every day);
Change of bathroom and pool linens 3 times a week (on Saturday, Monday, Wednesday);
Water, Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Wi-Fi consumption is included
Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
The villa is also available at reduced price without any service, with utilities, cleaning and linen change as extra at a reduced price, please enquire if interested.
Mandatory extra services and taxes:
The amount is linked to the number of guests (€340 per week every 11 guests) and it’s composed by (i) Travel Planning performed by a dedicated travel planner (ii) Touristic Municipal Taxes forfeited in the amount (iii) Check-in and Property Status Control (iv) Check-out and Damage Control and (v) Remote Emergency Service 24/7
Gas (Heating): forfeited at €142 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use).