Pienza — Siena and Val D'Orcia
Weekly rate from: 7,000 €
Splendidly positioned among the verdant hills just 5 minutes away from Pienza, this charming former farmhouse dating back to the 19th Century was recently restored: once comprising 3 different homes it is now one only, fantastic, six bedroomed country villa renowned as "the happy house" for its contagiously serene atmosphere.
The villa measures 480 Sq. Mt, features air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout and a stupendous heated swimming pool and gym/yoga/pilates workout room.12 is the maximum number of guests this property can accommodate.
Previously composed by three separate homes hosted under one roof, it has been fully restored and transformed into a unique country villa with six bedrooms and six bathrooms: guests can enjoy an amazing view from each part of the house - each little home has its own special view and a totally private outdoor dining space, yet a spacious dining room on the ground floor allows them to share special moments together during lovely leisurely Tuscan meals.
The original atmosphere of a Tuscan farmhouse at its best: windows out of alignment, walls of random stone work, hand painted tiles, old oak wood floors upstairs and handmade bricks laid in herringbone manner on the ground floor - generally resembling the wild and unspoiled impression of the surrounding landscape, yet the villa features all the most state-of-the-art modern amenities, such as air conditioning throughout, with tasteful and elegant touches such as grand bathtubs, precious finishings and materials, and offers absolute piece and relax. The view is unique, and the estate is just five minutes from splendid Pienza.
This exquisite retreat is perfect for family reunions, destination weddings or groups of fun-loving friends wishing to experience the gentle rhythms of genuine Tuscan country lifestyle
1 Kitchen with a mezzanine and, just outside the kitchen, a large covered patio, 30 m2, offering views of the pool
• (Left of the kitchen) 1 Double Bedroom with private bathroom (Rectangular Jacuzzi) just outside of the room
• 1 Billiard Room with a fireplace
• 1 Double Bedroom (can become a Twin) with en-suite bathroom (Shower)
• Living room with fireplace, TV Sat and DVD Player, Library and another small well equipped kitchen (Oven, Washing Machine, Microwave) accessed via a 15 sq mt veranda of 15 sq mt, from the kitchen,
• 1 Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (Double big shower of 2 m2)
• FIRST FLOOR: 1 Double Bedroom (Special Villeroy&Bosch bathtub 170x170cm in the room plus a regular bathroom with shower); 1 Double Bedroom (Double shower 150x80cm divided from the room by a glass pane (cm); 1 Double Bedroom with rectangular Villeroy-Boch Jacuzzi Bath
100 mt from the villa there is 1 Gym Room of 100mq with Tatami equipped for Pilates, Yoga, Box; Connected to this side of the Gym Room there is a sofa, a bed for massages and 1 bathroom with shower
• The laundry with washing machine & dryer plus 1 bathroom with shower for the staff
• SWIMMING POOL (Salt and Silver Crystal Water, 4x18 m with depth from 140 to 150 cm) may be heated on request
• Air conditioning throuoghout
• Flat screen TV & Sat TV in the Living Room
• DVD player
• Mosquito nets all windows
• Fully equipped kitchen and kitchenette
• iPod dock in living room
• Swimming pool (Salt and Silver Crystal Water, 4x18 m with depth from 140 to 150 cm) heated on request (the pool is long and narrow and enclosed by local stones)
• Outdoor Barbecue
• Outdoor dining with seating for 12 people: 1 large covered patio, 30 m2, with pool view and another large patio. 28 m2, with Pienza view
• Vegetable synergic garden products available for guests.
POLICY & STAFF:
Small pets allowed, suitable for children of all ages, not suitable for people with restricted mobility.
No smoking. Gardener comes to work in the garden and clean the pool 4 times a week, cleaning ladies come to clean the villa 3h per day (not on Sundays).
12 is the maximum number of guests this property can accommodate.
• Included Services: Check-in & Check-out professional service; Remote Concierge & Emergency Service 24/7; Guest Travel Planning Service; Welcome dinner; Daily Cleaning Monday to Saturday; Bathroom & Pool Towels Changed half-week (Wednesday), Bed Linen changed once a week (Saturday); Final cleaning; Pool cleaning four times a week; Wood for fireplaces (there are two in the villa)
• Included Staff: 2 Maids for 3 hours per day from Monday to Saturday • Utilities: Water, Electricity (Air Conditioning), Gas (Heating) consumption are included.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We are thrilled to know you are interested in this property!
Please fill the following form in and send it over, we look forward to getting back to you at the very earliest, and letting you know if your preferred Tuscan vacation home is available.
For special enquiries or additional information please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be very pleased to hear from you and be able to assist you promptly and personally!