Borgopietro is an enchanting perfectly restored and finely furbished ancient hamlet set in the very heart of the Upper Tiber Valley. The area, the northernmost Umbrian territory, lies nestled between Tuscany and the rugged mountains of the Marches and boasts a unique cultural and social character. Here tradition is lively and thriving, the people have been master hunters and gatherers for centuries and wild mushroom, white and black truffle and wild boar) are foods typically found on kitchen tables.
Dating back over 500 years the property has been recently completely renovated and offers full comfort and ideal facilities as well as absolute peace and quiet and sublime 360° sweeping views of the countryside.
The hamlet comprises 5 independent apartments, all airy spacious and filled with light. Common areas and bedrooms are decorated in classical style and boast lovely beamed ceilings and windows which overlook the park providing splendid panoramas of the olive groves and pomegranate trees.
The estate include 6.5 hectares of luxuriant private grounds, a former chapel and swimming pool and there is a tennis court close by (shared use, with the owners and their personal guests).
Although the peacefulness makes all seem remote and secluded, it’s actually just three kilometres from a small town, incredibly close to the Tuscan boarder and a scenic drive away from Perugia’s lively squares and Assisi’s world-famous center. This authentic “paradiso” is an ideal property, at once perfect to set off from to explore Umbria and Tuscany’s many attractions and fabulous for an unforgettable vacation, family reunion or celebration
The estate is 430 meters (1415 Ft.) above sea level, offers 1200 square meters of living space and 6,5 Ha of exterior spaces, features a swimming pool, Wi-Fi in all rooms and air conditioning in all bedrooms. 26 adults is the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate.
Chapel (not sacred) used as clubhouse for meetings, breakfasts, events
• Pool House (with shower room, service bathroom and sauna)
• Private Tennis Court covered in Har Tru
• Staff quarters (access for local staff only)
• The Cypress Apartment (6+2): Floor 1 (1 Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen / Dining room, 1 Bathroom with shower) / Floor 2 (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom)
• The Lemon Grove Cottage (2+1): Ground floor (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Service Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen, 1 Wardrobe)
• Il Piccolo Cottage (6) Ground floor: (1 Double bedroom (French bed) with en-suite bathroom, 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen) / Floor 1 (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom)
• Genisteae Apartment (8+1): Ground floor (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room) / Floor 1 (2 Double bedrooms sharing one private bathroom) / Floor 2 (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom)
• Olives Apartment (4+1): Ground floor (1 Living room, 1 Kitchen / Dining room) / Floor 1 (1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom)
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Automatic gate with remote control
LCD Television (living room)
Washer, ironing board and iron
Mosquito nets on all bedrooms’ windows
BBQ area and portable Barbecue
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Satellite Television 400 channels (access in living room)
Wireless Internet throughout
Check-in & Check-out professional service;
Remote Concierge & Emergency Service 24/7;
Guest Travel Planning Service;
Small welcome pack;
Mid-week maid service;
Laptop for guests use (1);
Use of the Chapel space as a communal meeting space;
Tennis court use (Tennis is occasionally shared with two villas owners and their guests);
Portable barbecues on request (2);
Included Staff: Maid service half week for 2 hours
Utilities: Water, Electricity (Air Conditioning in each bedroom but not in the Chapel’s bedrooms), Gas (Heating) and Wi-Fi internet connection consumptions are included